Friday 30 November 2012

Forum Homini Luxury Hotel

Ahh.......the accommodation at Forum Homini Hotel.  After the fabulous food and wine pairing dinner at Roots Restaurant, you have the option of staying over at Forum Homini Hotel.  Half our party decided to do this and we took a sneak preview at the accommodation, which is (as to be expected) outstanding! 


The suites are cut into the side of the earth and the roofs are covered in grass, very eco-friendly.  The suites have stunning views of the bush and hills.



The suite has its own outdoor/indoor shower, so you can shower and look at the stars, but you are still in your suite. Awesome!



 
King size beds and a lounge area with a fireplace, definitely a place to go in the winter.


This would be a toss up for me - do I shower or do I take a bath.....both I think!
 


2 comments:

  1. Nice post. It is really amazing this actually what I was looking for. There are lot of vacationers are searching for cheap hotels with comfortable hotel rooms and hospitality services. Thanks for sharing information...

    Hotels in Southern Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing place and awesome facilities. I am so glad that I found this.
    It is something right out of my dreams.

    ReplyDelete